Protein Chocolate Haystacks!
- 1 # (2 cups) dark chocolate chips (or sugar-free)
- 4 scoops Vi Shake (level scoops) or your favorite protein shake mix.
- 1 c. sunflower seeds (raw, unsalted)
- 1 c. slivered almonds
- 1/2 c. dried currants (optional)
- 1/2 c. raw coconut flakes (optional)
Melt chips. Stir in the rest of the ingredients (if not using currants and/or coconut, just add more nuts)
Make “stacks” on wax paper and refrigerate or freeze.
Makes 3 dozen.
Be sure to check out my new cookbook: COOKING For Life!