This power packed combo is great at providing energy, dense nutrition and just the right size for “POWER” snacks. Easy to make and delicious!
Power Balls Protein Shake Recipe
- 1 c. oats, ground
- 1 c, coconut flakes (slightly ground)
- ½ c. Hemp Hearts (seeds)
- ½ c. creamy nut butter (not crunchy)
- 1/3 c. sweetener*
- 2-3 scoops Vi-Shake, or your favorite protein shake: dry
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ c. dark chocolate chips (ground), optional
If nut butter is really creamy you can simply mix all together and form into balls (I use a melon baller). Makes 48 balls. Store in fridge. DELICIOUS!
* Sweetener – – you can use all honey. I prefer to use either all xylitol and some water to bind or a blend of xylitol and honey. You could also use a bit of melted coconut oil to bind if using a dry sweetener.
For more recipes go to CherylTownsley.com/cookbook for a copy of my newest cookbook.