Here is what you will need:
- 1/3 cup sweetener (I have used Sucanat and / or xylitol)
- 2 TBL coconut oil, melted
- 1 TBL butter, melted (or use all coconut oil)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg white
Mix above together in a bowl, then you will need to add:
- 1/4 cup spelt flour (I have also used almond flour)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein shake, dry
- 1/2 c quick oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 TBL dark chocolate chips
Blend into above mixture.
Spray a 9″ glass pie pan. Pat mixture into pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until done.
(I often double the recipe and make in a 9×11” pan. Extend baking time appropriately)
Share what you think about it! We would love to hear how it worked for you!